Terms & Conditions
All material on the Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may
not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on
Webcodeplus.com shall have the right, to modify, add or remove any terms or conditions
of Use shall be effective immediately following the posting of such changes on this
If you have any questions about our privacy statement, the practices of this site,
or your dealings with this Web site, please contact us.
Terminology Classification mentioned in documentation.
- A 'Project' is any work undertaken or service provided by Webcodeplus .Ltd for the
Client on their demanded and as depicted in our verified order email to that Client.
- A 'Client' is a person, persons, business or organisation using any of the services
provided by Webcodeplus .Ltd.
- 'Live Mode' resources the date the website is offered on the Client’s chosen
- 'Domain' is the web address as précised by the Client.
- 'Hosting' is a yearly cost to keep a clients website activated online.
- Text and images are contents that client involve on the website.
- 'mb' ó megabyte storage space
Terms & Conditions
- The agreement between Webcodeplus .LTD and Client will be on below conditions, to
the elimination of all other terms and conditions. Any discrepancy to these conditions
shall have no consequence except granted in writing.
- The works to be carried out shall be as set out in the Webcodeplus .Ltd confirmation
- Email will be the method of contact with regard to all communication. Although Webcodeplus
.Ltd can be contacted by telephone, we will use email as our method of communication
and therefore it is the Client's responsibility to inform us of any change in email
address so we always have up to date email contact details. Webcodeplus cannot be
held liable in any way relating to communication issues if we are not supplied a
valid email address. Webcodeplus will acknowledge all emails within 3 working days.
- Webcodeplus .Ltd will only commence work on a Project after receipt of a non refundable,
25% deposit of the quoted Project fee from the Client. Webcodeplus .Ltd will also
require 25% payment upon overall approval of the home page design. The final 50%
payment is to be made on achievement of the website. The website will be switched
to Live Mode once the Clients outstanding balance is paid in full.
- The deposit paid to Webcodeplus .Ltd covers the cost of design work carried out
as well as any admin work and communication with WebCreation UK. The deposit is
- Webcodeplus .Ltd shall anticipate the Client to carry out adequate research before
proceeding with a website. This will include checking that the website/idea/business
will operate legally. It is important that the website is not in any way illegal.
- It is significant for the Client to keep in contact with Webcodeplus .Ltd during
the entire Project.
- Where images used on the website have been purchased by Webcodeplus .Ltd on behalf
of the Client, these images are strictly for use on the website only. Webcodeplus
.Ltd are not liable for misuse of these images by the Client or any other person’s
copying, altering or distributing the images to individuals or other organisations.
- Webcodeplus .Ltd will host the website if the Client requires us to do so and on
receipt of full payment of our Hosting fees
- All hosting offered by Webcodeplus is limited to 200mb of website space unless otherwise
stated in a seperate contract. If your site requires more than 200mb of space we
will advise of other hosting solutions and then cease hosting the site.
- Webcodeplus .Ltd cannot be held responsible for anything adversely affecting the
Client's business operation, sales, or profitability that might be claimed is a
result of a service offered by Webcodeplus .Ltd.
- Where asked to provide search engine optimisation for a Client, Webcodeplus .Ltd
do not guarantee any specific placement or high ranking on search engines.
- Webcodeplus .Ltd will provide the Client with an expected completion date for the
Project (live on the internet) if requested. Webcodeplus .Ltd will endeavour to
meet any given deadline, but do not guarantee and are not bound in any way to complete
the Project by this date. The expected completion date provided by any employee
of Webcodeplus .Ltd is purely an estimate.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to check with Webcodeplus .Ltd whether Open
Source Software is being used or not.
- The Client shall not be charged for Open Source Software. If there is a charge for
a website using Open Source Software, the Client is paying for the installation
time. Open Source Software is not owned by Webcodeplus .Ltd or the Client.
- Webcodeplus .Ltd own all design and code of the website until final payment has
been received in full. Once final payment is received, the Client will then have
possession of the design and code of the website, unless Open Source Software is
used. Images will have been purchased by Webcodeplus .Ltd for the Client, unless
the images have been supplied by the Client.
- All images displayed on the Client's website will only be used after authorisation
by the Client, and are the sole responsibility of the Client regarding usage and
copyright. Should any legal issues or claims arise from the content or copyright
of any images supplied by the Client or Webcodeplus .Ltd, they will be the sole
responsibility of the Client.
- Domain names will be registered by Webcodeplus .Ltd and also registered to the Webcodeplus
.Ltd current address. Although the domain names are registered to Webcodeplus .Ltd
, the Client is the legal owner of the domain and if they request to have details
changed or the domain transferred elsewhere, Webcodeplus .Ltd will do this within
a reasonable timeframe.
- Domain name is provided free of cost to clients. A domain name will be registered
by Webcodeplus on behalf of the client once we have received the 25% deposit, 50%
design payment, 25% final payment and a completed creative brief.
- It is the responsibility of the Client to renew their domain names when due. If
a domain name expires, Webcodeplus .Ltd cannot be held liable for this. However,
Webcodeplus .Ltd will make reasonable effort to contact the Client regarding domain
renewal if possible.
- When a Client renews Hosting with Webcodeplus .Ltd , this also includes domain renewal
if the renewal is needed to keep the site functioning and was purchased as part
of the Hosting package. If the Client does not renew the Hosting, their domain name
could be made available to the public for purchase and Webcodeplus .Ltd cannot be
held liable for this.
- Renewal of Hosting is due on a yearly basis. The date of renewal will be annually
from the date the website was made live. The Hosting will not be renewed if Webcodeplus
.Ltd cannot contact the Client or the Client requests for Webcodeplus .Ltd to not
host this site. This will also affect the domain as per item 22.
- The Hosting renewal charge must be received within 10 days of the Hosting expiry
date. Webcodeplus .Ltd reserve the right to deactivate any website where the Hosting
has expired and the Client has not paid the renewal charge. There will be an admin
fee set by Webcodeplus .Ltd for reactivating the website/Hosting.
- If the Client does not use Webcodeplus .Ltd Hosting services, then the management
and Hosting of the Domain name are the full responsibility of the Client.
- Should a Client wish to move Hosting away from Webcodeplus .Ltd or transfer a Domain
name away from Webcodeplus .Ltd, a £50 admin charge will be issued, which
must be paid before the transfer takes place.
- Webcodeplus .Ltd has no control of, or responsibility for, the content of Clients’
websites. In no way does the textual or image based Content of our Client's web
sites constitute Webcodeplus .Ltd endorsement, or approval of the website or the
material contained within the website. Webcodeplus .Ltd has not confirmed any of
the materials, images or information contained within our Client's web sites and
is not responsible for the content or performance of these sites or for the Client's
transactions with them. Webcodeplus .Ltd provides links or references to our Client's
websites solely for the convenience of prospective customers and intends that the
links it provides be current and accurate, but does not guarantee or warrant that
such links will point to the intended Client site at all times.
- Webcodeplus .Ltd are not liable for loss, damage or corruption to files or information
stored on its servers or individual PCs relating to a Client's website. The Client
is solely responsible for any information or files relating to its website.
- If a Domain name is purchased by the Client through a company other than Webcodeplus
.Ltd, the Client has full responsibility in making sure that the domain name is
renewed when due. Webcodeplus .Ltd will not renew the Domain name when annual Hosting
renewal is due if the Domain name is purchased through a company other than Webcodeplus
- Webcodeplus .Ltd will take a 1 % service charge payment on any payments received
using a credit or debit card. If this is not acceptable to the client, we also accept
BACS and Cheque as an alternative payment method.